• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Welcome to the new site! πŸ‘‹ (1 Viewer)

Green Fields

Professional Bug Remover
Staff member
United Kingdom
If you're seeing this message then you've made it to the new and upgraded BirdForum πŸ₯³

There will inevitably be a few minor teething issues to work through – so we just ask for some patience as we learn what works and what doesn't. If you do find any issues, please create a new thread in the snagging list forum. (This upgrade has kept me pretty busy for the last 24 hours, so we might not be able to fix everything immediately – I need a quick break!)

If you find any neat tips or tricks on the new site, please add them to the tips & tricks thread – I'll try and add some myself as we go.

opisska

Jan Ebr
Poland
Well, this thread may be a good test of potential problems, because it has an emoji in URL! But it's possible that people whose browsers fail on that will simply not see it so everything will look fine :)

Andy Adcock

England
I can reply here but cannot open a new thread.

And btw,
I see that we now have designations under our user names, earned presumably by the frequency of posting or visits 'well known member', 'Member' or nothing for those who don't post so often.

I hereby let it be known, that I'd like my designation to be 'Notorious Member', seriously, surely I've earned it!.......:cool:

sbarnhardt

Traveling man
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Thank you for all that you have done, and continue to do, to keep this thing we call Bird Forum and Opus alive and well!

It is greatly appreciated!

Barney

Users who are viewing this thread