• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Western Ghats New Year (1 Viewer)

Arbu

I'm thinking of making a trip to the Western Ghats of India in the first two weeks of the New Year, to focus on the endemics, probably flying in and out of Kochi. It should be reasonably cheap. Anyone interested in joining me, get in touch.

Apparently New Year's Eve in Kochi is very big, so I'll try to fit that in...

Apparently New Year's Eve in Kochi is very big, so I'll try to fit that in...

Saw in New Year 1982 in Kumily...a bit more low-key there, but the only time I'm ever going to get Black Drongo as #1 on my year list

Such a trip on my mind but probably in 2021 now (I ended up doing a trip to Sri Lanka which I've just returned from). If you re-plan on such timescales do feel free to let me know.

Kind regards
Denis

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back