• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What could this yellow plant be (1 Viewer)

kolibri2

It would be very kind if somebody could ID this yellow plant for me. It may not look like it but it was on a very steep slope, It was not approachable - entry forbidden and physically impossible for me anyway. This was the best photo I could get.
Thanks in ant.

Attachments

• K800_DI3A4492.JPG
    K800_DI3A4492.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 32
It would be very kind if somebody could ID this yellow plant for me. It may not look like it but it was on a very steep slope, It was not approachable - entry forbidden and physically impossible for me anyway. This was the best photo I could get.
Thanks in ant.
I have reduced two more photos which I hope will show a bit more detail

Attachments

• K800_SEEDCASES.JPG
    K800_SEEDCASES.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 39
  • K800_DI3A4492.JPG
    K800_DI3A4492.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 39
Thanks in ant.
I should add that this was on 02-06-2022 in Düsseldorf, Germany. A stretch of water is separated from the Rhine by a steeply sloping damm and this is where boots are moored. This plant was on this damm - exposed and can be very sunny, warm, dry. Hope this helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back