• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What happened to the "Best Leica for the job" thread? (1 Viewer)

We are going to discuss this thread and more importantly the Hunting aspect of it today and let members know of the outcome,
I will come back and let you know what is decided within the next day or so, obviously we are a wild bird site but hunting in optics
has been a grey area for a number of years, if anyone has anything they want to say message me please.

thanks

Steve, re this,

"if anyone has anything they want to say message me please."

Preferring to do that, but not here for all, how does one do that?

thanks

Gtom

Cheers Steve.
For what's it's worth NZbinodude is absolutely courteous, engaging and extremely open and clear in his discussions and as has been in the past.
He is not the only member who is interested in optics and practices hunting.... hopefully for the pot.
Steve, re this,

thanks

Gtom
Follow the helpful guidelines in the appropriate sub forum. Only takes a couple of minutes to read a tutorial.

Or else click on your name towards the top right of the page, click on the envelope / go to start conversation and submit one with Steve or anyone else.

Last edited:
Steve, re this,

thanks

Gtom
Tom
Left click on Steve's big S next to his post, look at the bottom of the window and click Start a Conversation. Enter your title and text and then send it.
Lee

Cheers Steve.
For what's it's worth NZbinodude is absolutely courteous, engaging and extremely open and clear in his discussions and as has been in the past.
I agree. He deserved better than some of things thrown at him and to see his thread disappear.
I do not hunt, never have, never will but I'd rather go outdoors with him than with some of the people here.

If this thread isn't purged as well, I'd like to see the original one reinstated. It had some value until the subject was diverted to the ethics of hunting.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back