• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What's happened to the hide??? (1 Viewer)

Shaggy2070

I've not been down Teeside way for a while until last week when I noticed the Screen/Hide overlooking the Seals at Greatham Creek was gone and the path looked dug up:eek!:.

Are there alternate plans on the go or is it back to the bad old days of walking along a busy road and looking from the bridge again?:-C.

Shaggy.

There was a notice up at Saltholme visitor centre last week about path and hide closures, I can't remember the details but think it was works being carried out on the Greatham Creek banks by the water authority. Got the impression it was temporary, but going on well into next year?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back