• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What's your favorite bird song? (1 Viewer)

JoeGBirder

Photography and birding enjoyer
United States
Some bird songs are beautiful, some are rather not. Some tend to make our ears bleed... (cough cough, European Starling) but there's usually one we love to hear. I really love the Zapata Wren. I've never heard it in person, but heard recordings. Give it a listen, it's so subtly calming. What are all of yours?

I love the soft gentleness of bullfinches and can admire the virtuoso verocity of icterine and marsh warblers. Of course blackbird is a beautiful singer and welcome morning herald.

Some bird songs are beautiful, some are rather not. Some tend to make our ears bleed... (cough cough, European Starling) but there's usually one we love to hear. I really love the Zapata Wren. I've never heard it in person, but heard recordings. Give it a listen, it's so subtly calming. What are all of yours?
Wood Thrush, it sounds so otherworldly, like a sound too beautiful for earth's atmosphere. Baltimore Oriole is also very beautiful. American Goldfinch is not so much beautiful, as very interesting to listen to.

I love the Yellowhammer....it heralds Spring to Summer. Beautiful & what a beautiful bird to.

Attachments

• _DSC0199~2.jpg
    _DSC0199~2.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 7
Rufous-and-white Wren
any Schiffornis
Straw-headed Bulbul
Musician Wren

Also partial to a huge number of Antbird and Babbler songs

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back