• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Where to sell your Leica NOCTIVID ... ? (2 Viewers)

_Prism_

England
Thanks for the suggestion, but will not be able to compare with a new NL. By the way, did you find your NL Pure is somewhat larger in overall sizes than your Noctivid?

I don't own them, I have only spent time comparing them in stores and at home. But to answer your question - yes, the NL did feel a bit larger, but not really any heavier. Here's a link to a website that has a photo of them next to each other:

I've always found Leica binoculars pleasingly small, particularly the Ultravid series, of which I still have two; it seems as though Leica bases part of their product strategy around compactness.

Last edited:
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread