• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to Watch Birds in Dorset, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight (1 Viewer)

I forgot to say you need to click on the 'Local Patch' tab to see the near daily sightings pages.
Near daily... not much has really changed then, it's not like contemporaneous news is difficult to achieve in the twenty-first century. In fact I'd say it's easier to put news out at once than to keep it quiet but still remember to issue it in retrospect.

John

Near daily... not much has really changed then, it's not like contemporaneous news is difficult to achieve in the twenty-first century. In fact I'd say it's easier to put news out at once than to keep it quiet but still remember to issue it in retrospect.

John
Well I'm so glad I wasted my time pointing out that there are records coming out of Needs Ore these days and they're easy to access/find and not just a year later when the HOS bird report comes out.

Well I'm so glad I wasted my time pointing out that there are records coming out of Needs Ore these days and they're easy to access/find and not just a year later when the HOS bird report comes out.
No, it's not a waste of time and I appreciated your effort. I just don't appreciate the overall situation in the black hole of Hampshire.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back