• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Whiskered Flycatcher (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Andy, many thanks for that.

Can we use that picture in The Opus then? And I'm presuming it's the Nominate subspecies. I'm hoping I've got it right that Thibaud's is M. b. amazonicus?

Could you tell me where the Guiana Trail is in Venezuala and what date it was you saw him please lad?

Andy Adcock

England
Hi Andy, many thanks for that.

Can we use that picture in The Opus then? And I'm presuming it's the Nominate subspecies. I'm hoping I've got it right that Thibaud's is M. b. amazonicus?

Could you tell me where the Guiana Trail is in Venezuala and what date it was you saw him please lad?

Hi Delia,
it was 12th Jan 2016, you have open permission to use anything I post in Birdforum.

The Guyana trail is a c20KM long trail which runs from Venezuela in to Guyana at KM 73, from where I'm not sure but it's Central, Eastern Venezuela and anyone who has birded there will probably know it, its a short drive from the top of the famous La Escalera.

Last edited:

delia todd

Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Cheers Andy.... much appreciated lad.

delia todd

Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Thanks again Andy. Now added to The Opus.

Users who are viewing this thread