• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

will Swarovski cth compact head/quick release plate work with kowa tsn-883 scope? (1 Viewer)

Jeff51

United States
hi, I've ordered a Swarovski cth compact head to use with the Kowa TSN-883 scope I ordered. I chose that head because of the Arca-style quick release plate it comes with. having never tried to set up a scope/tripod system before, hoping for advice on whether that head -- specifically, the quick release plate -- will work with that scope. many thanks for your kind help, jeff

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread