• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Withymoor - Amblecote, Stourbridge..... (1 Viewer)

Stuff.

Little Green men.
I think I will leave any incursions into Jordan to Dwight Yorke.....

Attachments​

• P1440276-crop.JPG
    P1440276-crop.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440343-crop.JPG
    P1440343-crop.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 0

Sat 11th Mar - Shabbat.

A first visit to the fabled ‘Holland Park’ - I lived for a few months in Holland Park quite why the Eilat one is so-called beats me. Somebody will probably put me out of my misery and it will probably be Steve Arlow. It is safe to say that it reflects the current situation of being rather quiet. However being a newbie to the region ‘Lifer’ was the word of the day.

First off was a rather smart Grey and Black chat calling from a kooliebar tree - an iconic species the Blackstart. Next up, looking down from a ridge into a large bush and well I didn’t actually spot the bird I just saw a dark large leaf that suddenly flashed an iridescent Green patch - Palestinian Sunbird c/w delicate scimitar of a bill - what a little wowser. Finally I sat down on a bench for a swig of Orange. I tend to favour this due to the electrolytic benefit for cycle cramps. I clocked something moving in the middle of what looked like dense foliage. I struggled to make it out then realised how well it blended in…..for such a large bird - Arabian Babbler welcome to my world or more importantly my list. I had read about the communal aspect of this fascinating species where the non-breeders help out with brood feeding and also targeting predators by calling all their mates - my sort of bird. The bird was constantly calling and as if by magic another half a dozen appeared in front of me. Within 10 minutes there was another half a dozen either side - scary. A scenario flashed through my mind. The scene from Jurassic Park when the bloke is trying to escape with the embryos and gets surrounded by these innocuous little Dinos then they spit poison onto him before pecking him to death. I didn’t quite resort to throwing a stick for the Babblers but made my way back to the comfort that only a Brompton can offer.

About 11am I was very kindly offered a lift from a Father and Son from Virginia of Polish descent - the birding scene is such a melting pot. In fact the Dad had sent his Son back to see if ‘the Englishman with the funny bike’ wanted to go up to the Eilat Mountains watchpoint for an hour or so. He most certainly did. It turned out to be a damp squib with a Booted Eagle and a coupla Stepped Buzzards to show for it. A Short-toed and a Black Kite had just gone through. Most people had actually gone up there because the previous day an adult Verraux’s Eagle had been seen but it was not to be. It could however be anywhere so fingers crossed. A large group of Brown-necked, yes Brown-necked, Ravens noisily chased each other around the radio transmitter.

Passage during the morning until 2pm was light but maybe 50 Steppe Eagles had crossed the ICBRE airspace along with a Black Kite and the usual Steppe Buzzards but all at reasonable viewing height. The reflected light gives excellent detail on these birds and in particular the SteppeB’s. About 2pm the stand-in ringer for Noam , Shachar Shalev, decided, on the strength of a reliable report of a Cyprus Wheatear to drive up to the KM76 ‘fields’ as they are ‘green’ and have been turning up the goodies this Spring. This is 76 kilometres drive from Eilat. My new good friend Stef the Swede (Stefan Lindqvist) was up for it and so we bought up the rear. The fields were described as Green, does that mean less Sandy-coloured? The large fields consisted of some sort of residual crop possibly Alfalfa or Squashes with lots of bare areas and the odd isolated shrub. To my eyes it had a ‘why bother’ look to it. I was about to be treated to a mobile masterclass in field birding. An almost one to one from somebody who knows his area and knows his birds - people would and do pay a lot for this sort of thing. Many years of finding and chasing migrant around the Arava means Shachar has a sixth sense for what might be where in a way that newbie visitors like myself are left floundering. But even he can be surprised…..

Closer scrutinising revealed lots of Northern Wheater quite possibly the most I have ever seen in one area maybe 150+ and to my eyes quite astonishing. Several Isabelline were called out as were a few Eastern Black-eareds. As we broke up I even found an Issy and 2 EBE’s myself. A male Hen Harrier put up about 50 Short-toed Larks of which I was informed that there were 2 different races in the flock. In the haze at the end of the field several hundred metres away somebody had scoped a sitting covey of 5 or 6 Spotted Sandgrouse. I had a decent hazy look at them and they appeared to be sitting in a semi-circle perhaps for spotting predators? A few Tawny Pipits appeared despite the haze the spotting on the coverts was discernible. Shachar’s targeting system then acquired a roving party of Temminck’s Larks c/w pale faces rather than the Yellow of Shore Larks that I have seen. We moved around the fields as if looking for a missing person. Next up a nice Desert Wheatear to take the tally to 4 sp in one field and still the possibility of a Cypriot. Still more Easter eggs as a sitting male and female Pin-tailed Sandgrouse failed to escape his scrutiny - in 20 years of birding these fields this is the first reported. This with a ringing tick in the form of a Corn Bunting between 6-10 meant a good day for him. One of the reserve assistants, Ido, was doing his own thing and rang Shachar from about 300 yards away to say he had found a solitary Thick-billed Lark - a surprise to everybody especially as Ido had been looking in the more traditional habitat the past month. What a cracker, a veritable Bull Terrier of a bird. We crossed the road as this was where the CW had been seen 3 hours previously en-route at least 4 Great Grey Shrikes ‘aucheri’ were noted and up popped an absolutely stonking Caspian Stonechat so well-marked c/w Wheatear-type tail pattern. 2 more Hen Harriers were seen 1m 1f. I picked up the latter and shouted ‘ringtail’ and the reply came back ‘ringtail what?’ - never heard of the expression which means he doesn’t know everything…..

As a slight aside whilst we were looking at the TbLark I clocked a White Toyota pickup coming down the access road. It then left the tarmac and came over the fields in our direction. In the meantime a very recognisable Police car also came down but parked on the road obviously not wishing to get the paintwork dusty. By this time Shachar had joined Ido to photograph the Lark. The Toyota pulled up and out jumped 4 of the IDF’s finest tooled up and loaded for Bear. I sensed Stefan’s natural Swedish reticence coming to the fore and half expected him to to resort to the time-honoured tradition of dropping to his knees and begging for his life. Half an hour of great banter ensued with the boys in Green posing for a photo at the end. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. I take the view that if you are not doing anything wrong there is not a problem and any issues are resolvable and if you can inject some humour then it lubricates the conversation.

I will sign off for now and post a few pics next.

Good birding -

Laurie -

Stuff.

Eastern Bonelli's
Red spot.
C17.
Whites of their eyes.
Doing what it says on the tin.....

Attachments​

• P1440389-crop.JPG
    P1440389-crop.JPG
    478.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440400-crop.JPG
    P1440400-crop.JPG
    652.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440441-crop.JPG
    P1440441-crop.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440769-crop.JPG
    P1440769-crop.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440813-crop.JPG

Stuff.

OHB OMG
Steppe to heaven
caeruleus or vociferous?
Big Steppe n Baby Steppe
Citrine let himself go a bit - 1st Summer what a bummer.

Attachments​

• P1440829-crop.JPG
    P1440829-crop.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1440849-crop.JPG
    P1440849-crop.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450048-crop.JPG
    P1450048-crop.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450080-crop.JPG
    P1450080-crop.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450104-crop.JPG
    P1450104-crop.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 0

Stuff.

Double super drooper.
Tamarisk Finch.
Holland Park has polished up nicely.
HP overview.
Beautiful Babbler.

Attachments​

• P1450120-crop.JPG
    P1450120-crop.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450231-crop.JPG
    P1450231-crop.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450340-crop.JPG
    P1450340-crop.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450378-crop.JPG
    P1450378-crop.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • P1450387-crop.JPG
    P1450387-crop.JPG
    913.7 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:
Cheers Phil - I knew somebody would pipe up but thought it would be Steve Arlow. He still has time as this stuff is on another thread(y)

It's a nice coincidence that the original HP is just around the corner from the Natural History museum.

Obviously it is easy-peasy for me to look it up but I am always intrigued as to who will.....you never fail to disappoint;)

Laurie -

Just working through more stuff.....

cyanophrys - thank gawd for digital, more than half a dozen prints and you would need a new colour cartridge.
Eilat mountains watchpoint - soft affable limestone in the foreground and dark hard up-for-it granite in the background.
Brown-necked Raven..........I think;)
Shachar with an Eastern Bonelli's for comparison.
The best of a blurred bunch - not seen these since Maroc.

Attachments​

• P1450436-crop.JPG
    P1450436-crop.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P1450442-crop.JPG
    P1450442-crop.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • P1450456-crop.JPG
    P1450456-crop.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450477-crop.JPG
    P1450477-crop.JPG
    717 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450484-crop.JPG

Even more.

Hispaniola.
aucheri.
Hen harrying.
Prime.....Shacher habitat.
Tawny Pipit (honestly).

Attachments​

• P1450486-crop.JPG
    P1450486-crop.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450492-crop.JPG
    P1450492-crop.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P1450501-crop.JPG
    P1450501-crop.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P1450534-crop.JPG
    P1450534-crop.JPG
    414.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P1450541-crop.JPG
    P1450541-crop.JPG
    467.9 KB · Views: 0

Nearly there.

The long and the short and the toed.
Yet another species named after Temminck:mad:
Issy.
Pintailed Sandgrouse - Shachar has birded these fields for over 20 years and this is a first.
The Beast of KM76.

*Isabelline is a colour and here is the reason.....
en.wikipedia.org

Isabelline (colour) - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Attachments​

• P1450580-crop.JPG
    P1450580-crop.JPG
    348.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450629-crop.JPG
    P1450629-crop.JPG
    425.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450660-crop.JPG
    P1450660-crop.JPG
    420.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450686-crop.JPG
    P1450686-crop.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1450700-crop.JPG

Say hello to my little friends.

These 3 have done their 2-year National Service but still have to do a month iirc retainer as Reservists - they all have jobs, one is a Life Guard can you guess?:rolleyes:

Attachments​

• P1450769-crop.JPG
    P1450769-crop.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

We had a blast, no pun intended. The only time they got serious was when I asked if I could borrow an M16 and shoot at something. The bald one said there is nothing to shoot at - I said yes there is.....and pointed at Jordan over their shoulders:D

On a more serious note. Stefan said he was here about 8 years ago and drove out from Eilat adjacent to the Egyptian border and was stopped at a blockhouse by 4 IDF soldiers. All was cool and off he wended. A month later that building was rocketed by insurgents and the soldiers slaughtered. Those responsible melted back into the Negev never to be found. Yesterday a school party were at the IBCRE - they always have an armed guard. Noam says that the area between the N90 and the reserve is considered dangerous upto 1 mile inland.

This is where I will do 90% of my birding for the next 6 weeks.

Sleep safely and good birding -

Laurie -

I am going to roll the last few days birding into one post as I have settled into a routine that is dictated by transport and weather. More birders have arrived, mainly from the North of Europe by the sounds of it. Whether I am birding around the IBRCE reserve, mooching around Holland Park or sitting at North Beach I hear Amish-type overtones (I know they are from Germany iirc). Lots of Swedes and a few Finns from what I have been told. All very nice people very polite and bedecked with binocular harnesses and a lot looking like ageing poster-boys for…..you guessed it - Swarovski!

Tuesday it rained for a lot of the day with an ominous build up culminating in impressive storms over the Eilat Mountains - lots of electrical activity. Flash floods were the order of the day and it is easy to see how land moves about and is sculpted by water and wind. I got drenched twice which means I ran out of clothes thankfully I found a pair of shorts someone had left behind and had a spare smock. The temperatures have dropped to a daytime 20-23c but have picked up today (Thursday). I think it is safe to say that normal service has resumed. I am down here long enough to allow for a blip but if I am honest I like it warm. I am ok with 25-30c anything higher than that then it’s holiday mode and beer o’clock can come early…..

Birdwise things are picking up with hundreds of raptors being reported from the watchpoint. Some drift over but I haven’t seen that many really. I am not one for staring at dots. Whether they be at 15 thousand feet or 3 miles out to sea - fine technically if it’s your thing but it’s not mine. I don’t even use scopes that much preferring bins every time.

My pattern since Monday has been as follows:

Holland Park as near after first light as possible ca0600.
IBCRE at about 8-830 and mooch around the hides whilst checking the ringing which ends usually at 10 but can extend until 11 if a group is turning up in order to how birds.I then scoot off a couple of kilometres checking a range of habitats before back for some lunch made earlier.
There is then sometimes an option from Stef the Swede go off in the car. It is very sweet of him but I have declined a coupla times as I do not want to bird from or travel in a car that much unless something has been reported. I am happier using my bike which allows me to explore. The back track down to KM19/20 is packed with little areas that when things kick off will be productive as will most places. I look forward to more people turning up because as we all know - birds are where the birders are.
Finish at North Beach which has also been quiet from what I can see. A few White-eyed Gulls and a coupla Ospreys. Last night I had a dark Western Reef Heron that looked like it was fresh out of the paint shop in its undercoat - smart or what. A Common Sand further up and a coupla distant Kentish Plovers - this on a creed adjacent to the beach. There are a lot of people and it is like Blackpool-on-Red Sea. I saw something breach the water and had fingers crossed for a Risso's Dolphin but it turned out to be some old Heeb on the wrong side of what looks like a shark net.

Holland Park is picking up. More Lesser Throats and now Chiffchaffs, Blackcaps and a Garden Warbler. 3 Ruppell’s on Monday were a triple first for me. Spanish Spugs aplenty plus residents like Blackstart and Sand Partridge. Sunbirds with their Wren-like trill and subtle flight calls of the LGBeaters make for a pleasant soundscape. A walk thru the ‘Desert Dragon’ habitat, they do not emerge until it is 35c) and I spied 2 quite young birders staring at 3 Sandgrouse. They were scratching their heads fortunately the distinct male Lichtenstein was subtle but obvious - a lifer for me. Another smartly marked Oriental Honey Buzzard very low. A handful now Winter in a nearby Date plantation so that is presumably where it originated. A nice range of stuff in the afternoon e.g. 3x Broad Billed Sands, ca10 Greater Sand Plover (too distant but scoped) and both a Citrine n Feldegg Wag. The freshwater pools are quiet but things come and go like 40+ Green Sandpiper, a couple of Marsh Sand, 6 Fudge Duck, Night Heron, Striated Heron, mixed Martins/Swallows and every once in a while a marauding Marsh Harrier to put up the things that have been skulking.

Only a single visit to Ofira Park but that yielded another Feldegg.

I have caught up with both Dorcas Gazelle and Arabian Jackal the former static and inquisitive and the latter wary and off like a shot. I don’t think Striped Hyaena or Wolf will be encountered but you never know…..

The ringing has picked up with the following noted:

Eastern Orphan Warbler
2 more Eastern Bonelli’s Warblers
Lots of Lesser Throats.
Common Throat including a re-trap that was dead in the bag - for whatever reason it is sad that a bird makes it several thousand miles to end up ignominiously like that. I saw birds dead in nets and bags and was a reason why I dropped ringing but that’s me.
Half a dozen Bluethroats - they are just coming into the Red bit but show more White at present.
Spanish Sparrows.
Chiffchaffs
Reed Warbler
Sedge W
Eastern Olivaceous - nice close up re: the bill shape.

Today notables were a Lesser White-fronted Goose that overflies with local Egyptian Geese and has decided to stay in Israel rather than migrate North and can you blame it. I still haven’t caught up with a wintering Pygmy Cormorant that has been seen hither and thither elusive little rascal that it is. The saltpans today had an overflying flock of a dozen Night Herons, a Whiskered Tern, 3 Caspian Terns and a Caspo Gull. I was treated to an up close and personal duo of hovering and fishing Caspian Tern and Pied Kingfisher from one of the hides to finish this afternoon at about 3 as the Mercury (on my mobile phone said 27c)

It is still early days and is relatively quiet, enough to keep me interested that’s for sure - I can see why it’s called The Promised Land…..

Good birding -

Laurie -

Stuff.

1. When she walks by I get so high Pretty Flamingo.
2. When it absolutely chucks it down and you get Spur-winged Plovers bathing in the road you know you are in Southern Israel!
3. I got drenched twice so it was the turn of the Eilat Mountains to get a beasting.
4. This dude has style all the gear but clock the cigar. As soon as he lit up I was transported to Havana - he had a Duty Free box of Petite Monte Cristo's. He offered my one but I declined.....only because we had just met:(
5. Holland Park - so called due to donations to purchase the land from Dutch birders and there are dedicated Granite monoliths to prove it.

Attachments​

• P1460859-crop.JPG
    P1460859-crop.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1460886-crop.JPG
    P1460886-crop.JPG
    764.8 KB · Views: 0
  • P1460908-crop.JPG
    P1460908-crop.JPG
  • P1460910-crop.JPG
    P1460910-crop.JPG
    976.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P1460912-crop.JPG
    P1460912-crop.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

More stuff.

1. I cannot understand the mentality behind this sort of action - answers on a postcard please :mad:
2. Sunbird Tours.
3. Day of the Jackal.
4. Smart male on guard.
5. Is it Orphean because of the melodious/entrancing song after the poet Orpheus or because the dark plumage deemed it a denizen of the underworld and a personal friend of Hades?

Attachments​

• P1460915-crop.JPG
    P1460915-crop.JPG
  • P1460993-crop.JPG
    P1460993-crop.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470011-crop.JPG
    P1470011-crop.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470014-crop.JPG
    P1470014-crop.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470098-crop.JPG

Last of the pics.

1. Definitely a dodgy underworld look to me.
2. Wriggly little 'spic.
3. Eastern Olly cf bill.
4. Subtle plumage tones.
5. I'm ready for my shoot Mr DeMille.....

Attachments​

• P1470137-crop.JPG
    P1470137-crop.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470150-crop.JPG
    P1470150-crop.JPG
    561 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470182-crop.JPG
    P1470182-crop.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470232-crop.JPG
    P1470232-crop.JPG
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470317-crop.JPG
    P1470317-crop.JPG
    542 KB · Views: 0

Time for an overview now that i have been here 10 days…..

First off - Eilat is fooking expensive and I mean pricey. It’s a resort at the other end of Israel which makes it like buying stuff on an island as most items are trucked down here (remember prices on the Scillies?). OK I had been shopping in a small supermarket, friendly and helpful staff and family run, so it’s like a big corner shop and we know they have to charge more. I will now cycle a bit further to a bigger place - not just to eke money out but for more choice. I don’t actually have to watch the pennies but it’s force of habit because I have generally had to. I will be 95% self-catering in the hostel. I don’t see the point in spending a King’s ransom to sit on my own at the local Schwarma and tuck into the Elephant’s leg without a cold beer to wash it down. I like cooking and do it all at home and have done for The Bride for 20+ years. I don’t honestly know how she is going to manage as 6 weeks is not really long enough to learn a knew skill. She could do with losing some weight.

Eilat is the polar opposite of where I would stop to bird if I was in Iberia, Maroc or anywhere else for that matter - we all know it’s all about the birds. I look around and it feels like an upmarket building site dotted with bits of Blackpool for added charm. Surprisingly there is a very good but small museum which documents the history since 1948 when the strategic importance of having a Red Sea port was realised. I have not visited yet but it has to be the best value in Town at 5 Shekels already. There are loads of old pictures including stuff like the then Prime Minister with the first baby to be born in Eilat. I can imagine the ‘Settler’ mindset back in the day.

I have already decided to leave at least 3 full days in order to leave Israel with some cultural and historical ‘feel’ by spending some time mooching around Jerusalem as opposed to a totem to hedonistic consumerism. There I will not self-cater but dine out at local eateries and have local beer and maybe a bottle or two of wine. Again I will stop in another Hostel Abraham albeit one a tad smaller. The Eilat one sleeps 400 and is a large, modern, edifice. I have to say that I like it. The staff are super-friendly and the s/c kitchen is good. I have found the people very friendly OK there is the odd chancer wanting this and wanting that but as they usually have a fag and a beer to hand plus look smarter than me I’m sure you can fill in the blanks. There does seem to be a habit, if the hostel is anything to go by, of folk talking across you whilst you are asking advice from the staff. I pointed that out to the receptionist and she agreed that they do and it is rude. I then pointed out to her that she answered them instead of saying she was dealing with another customer - go figure.

It has generally been acknowledged that it has been quiet birdwise and hopefully this period of “phoney war’ will be over with the arrival of not only birds but birders. Today has been really quiet with zilch raptors but more of todays sightings on a separate post. Birds moving through the Eilat Mountains are either low and hidden or high and dottish. Stragglers do drop down over the reserve but not in any number certainly as far as I have seen. The same applies to both passerines and waders and there are far fewer Gulls than I expected. This has been reflected in the amount and variety of ringing. The station has loads of ringing bags and can collect a fresh catch every half an hour or even more frequent as they have a few intern and voluntary ringers. Personally I have enjoyed it but I always knew there would be loads of new birds as I am at the other end of the Med with all its Eastern ‘splits’ and new regional breeders although I do not anticipate many of them on this trip. If my only week was the first one then migration-wise I would have returned disappointed. I am already planning on coming again but probably mid-April to mid-May. I am here purely for migrants with limited range from the IBRCE as I wish to look for, at, and bird local habitats. I already know that I was over-optimistic in my cycle plans and have adjusted accordingly. I look forward to accepting the odd lift but I haven’t come here to spend time in cars. My days are generally up at 5am shower and sort some food out and up at Holland Park for about 6:15. Out all day more or less. If I plan on the North Beach for 16:30 I get back to the hostel for a beer about 3-3:30 and down North Beach until 5:30 back for 6 as the light drops. A few beers, notes, pics etc. Cook some food and abed by 10. No matter what I see or where I cycle it is quite a long day and I sleep like a log in a dorm of upto 4. Then repeat. By the time I finish my 42 days in the Wilderness I know I shall be glad to get back home to Dog, Curry and Bride…..in that order but knowing one day later I will wish I hadn’t made it a return ticket.

Good birding -

Laurie -

Stuff.

1. Nice tail.
2. It's a 'Start.
3. Smart 'Start.
4. Double figures on the reserve at present.
5. The Beast from the East.

Attachments​

• P1470326-crop.JPG
    P1470326-crop.JPG
    616.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470345-crop.JPG
    P1470345-crop.JPG
    760.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470358-crop.JPG
    P1470358-crop.JPG
    635.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470569-crop.JPG
    P1470569-crop.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470582-crop.JPG
    P1470582-crop.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 0

More stuff.

1. Dark-morph Reef.
2. Lion of the Negev.
3. When day turns to night.
4. Whiskered.
5. Caspo.

Attachments​

• P1470658-crop.JPG
    P1470658-crop.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470700-crop.JPG
    P1470700-crop.JPG
    460.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470850-crop.JPG
    P1470850-crop.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470882-crop.JPG
    P1470882-crop.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1470888-crop.JPG

Lastly.....

1. Kingy.
2. Jordanian Blackhawk.
3. Twothroats.
4. Netanil (Gift from God) 15yo volunteer Vogelfuhrer (Bird Guide) also partaking in the IBRCE Champions of the Flyway team this year (y)
5. Part of 30+ Garganey on KM19.

Attachments​

• P1480054-crop.JPG
    P1480054-crop.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1480141-crop.JPG
    P1480141-crop.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1480370-crop.JPG
    P1480370-crop.JPG
    483.8 KB · Views: 0
  • P1480382-crop.JPG