• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wood Warbler in North Wales?? (1 Viewer)

Phil Owen

Off to Prestatyn tomorrow so wondered where the best site is nearby for Wood Warbler??

This is my bogey bird so there is a "lifer" at stake here!!

Please help!!!

Cheers

Phil

PS. Have the Little Terns arrived at Gronant yet??

I imagine the little terns will be back as im sure i was told so at the pallid swift twitch. Cant help with the warblers im afraid.

I had one singing from birch wood on Hope Mountain on Thursday afterrnoon (SJ 300573), and had them a few years ago at Padarn Country Park (SH 585606), and I'm sure they are at many points in between. If you do end up on Hope Mountain let me know if you get anything else as it is a local patch of mine. (And sorry if this is a bit late for you; only just logged on!)

James

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back