• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Wood Warbler? (1 Viewer)

Deb Burhinus

Used to be well known! 😎
Europe
...still,in this case (?) you settled some (?) arguments for WW from the beginning - I just wanted to emphasize ....ALSO the agreement of some knowledgable (?) birders -

Well I suppose I should thank you for acknowledging I settled ‘some’ arguments...‘in this case’ (as opposed to others I have commented on?) And thank you too I suppose in pointing out that as ‘some knowledgeable birders’ ‘also’ agreed with me this time, it gave those arguments a credence that otherwise would have been presumably lacking! :smoke:

lou salomon

the birdonist
Well I suppose I should thank you for acknowledging I settled ‘some’ arguments...‘in this case’ (as opposed to others I have commented on?) And thank you too I suppose in pointing out that as ‘some knowledgeable birders’ ‘also’ agreed with me this time, it gave those arguments a credence that otherwise would have been presumably lacking! :smoke:

:-O:-O:-O if you like to see it this way. but no..

Parker

Uncomfortably Numb.

I think Lou was including you as one of the “knowledgeable birders” Deb, from seeing many of your posts I certainly would for what it’s worth.

PS, I agree both birds are Willow Warblers, not that it really needs saying.

Users who are viewing this thread