• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

yellow-legged Gulls (1 Viewer)

Mark A Spedding

Hi folks,

Hoping to be in Lincs tomorrow for Am black Tern and sabs gull, whilst I'm there I'm going to try and target a gap on my year list, Yellow-legged Gull. Does anyone have any sites for this bird. I have tried and failed at Whisby but that was on a weekend, perhaps it's better in the week when tips are working, or is there another place to try?

Thanks

Mark

Last edited:

knotsbirder

Hi folks,

Hoping to be in Lincs tomorrow for Am black Tern and sabs gull, whilst I'm there I'm going to try and target a gap on my year list, Yellow-legged Gull. Does anyone have any sites for this bird. I have tried and failed at Whisby but that was on a weekend, perhaps it's better in the week when tips are working, or is there another place to try?

Thanks

Mark

There were two a few days ago on the tip where the Sabs is apparently. As they are tipping tomorrow I'd imagine that they'd be there again.

Sam

Middy24

Hi,

Could anyone help me as to where the best place to park is when i head for the Sabs Gull tomorrow?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread