• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (1 Viewer)

mtn

... winging it ....
I haven't been keeping track long but have seen lots of lovely birds all over North America and have enjoyed watching and casually identifying for years. New to me in the last couple of weeks were a solitary Pied-billed Grebe that hung out on our pond for about 5 weeks (and didn't seem to mind me watching at all) that I wish I'd photographed, a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker who's been around our place for about two months, a Golden-crowned Kinglet that I've seen the last two weekends but haven't been able to photograph yet, and four White-crowned Sparrows (three immature, one mature) that just appeared this past weekend. Also got my first (and second) Eastern Screech Owl (both red) in the last couple of weeks. All of these here at home. We are lucky to have some land and a pond that brings a lot of different wildlife.

Cheers
IMG_20201126_122902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread