• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (1 Viewer)

jaceinthewild

United States
Had an opportunity to head through to the north-west coast for a few days on business recently, the first time since starting to bird - and I was very excited to see my first Steller’s Jay.

lgonz1008

United States
Philadelphia Vireo. Saw it in during a birding walk and was luckily the only person to get my eyes on it besides the first person to call it out. 630 species in my life list!

Prestdj

its good to be back
Supporter
United Kingdom
long toed stint on saturday at st aidens rspb, first in the UK for 39 years, and only down the road from me, very nice, only 10 more shorebirds left in the UK to see

A Red-vented Bulbul on October 11, 2021 along Buffalo Bayou in Houston TX. A small population presumably originating from released or escaped birds has established itself in our neighborhood.

qwerty5

United States
Yesterday a Peregrine Falcon trying to make a meal out of one of the many House Sparrows, starlings and pigeons around my house.

kb57

Europe
The sole addition to my life list in my limited birding year of 2021 is an established escapee...Black-headed Weaver near Faro, Portugal

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread