• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Yucatán. Please id (1 Viewer)

testoduro

Christmas time . Can you please confirm and id them?

1 and 2 Same bird. I don't know. The pics taken from below has rendered my efforts to id it fruitless.
3. Great Crested Flycatcher
4. Northern Parula
5. Least Flycatcher

Thank you!

Attachments

• Mystery yellow green 2.jpg
    Mystery yellow green 2.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Mystery yellow green chat.jpg
    Mystery yellow green chat.jpg
    930.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Mystery 2.jpg
    Mystery 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • Mystery 5. Northern parula.jpg
    Mystery 5. Northern parula.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Mystery 4.jpg
    Mystery 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33

HH75

Ireland
Christmas time . Can you please confirm and id them?

1 and 2 Same bird. I don't know. The pics taken from below has rendered my efforts to id it fruitless.
3. Great Crested Flycatcher
4. Northern Parula
5. Least Flycatcher

Thank you!
The tail pattern of the first bird seems to suggest Magnolia Warbler to me, and the 'parula' seems to be a White-eyed Vireo.

testoduro

The tail pattern of the first bird seems to suggest Magnolia Warbler to me, and the 'parula' seems to be a White-eyed Vireo.
Thank you, Harry!

I enclose another pic of 'beheaded' bird 1 (pics 1 and 2), better focused but with no head.

Attachments

• Mystery 7.jpg
    Mystery 7.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 7

lgonz1008

United States
1 & 2. Magnolia Warbler
3. Call and habitat is the best way to ID when you have multiple Myiarchus species in the same area. But the light at the base of the bill and rufous leads me to Great Crested Flycatcher like you
4. White-eyed Vireo
5. Least Flycatcher

Users who are viewing this thread