• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss 8x40 B T* Conquest Binoculars, ABK (Manufactured in 2005-2012) (1 Viewer)

David N

Northamptonshire
Supporter
United Kingdom
Hello. I am trying to identify the following Zeiss binoculars. "Zeiss 8x40 B T* Conquest Binoculars, ABK (Manufactured in 2005-2012?)" the information is from the Albinos. However there is no mention of of 8x40b t*. (I'm aware that B means eye glasses & T* is a coating code) However additional searches have not produce any further information.

Attached are photos of the binoclulars in question.

Cheers
David

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 14
  • s-l1600.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 15
Hare,
The pictures you are showing are from the Zeiss Conquest Mark 1 8x30 made by Zeiss Hungary, weight 548 g, close focus 3m, FOV 120m/1000m, eyerelief 15 mm , transmission 78-79%. You can find these data in our test report that starts with the Zeiss Deltrintem etc. on the WEB-site of House of Outdoor. The test also shows some pictures and data in comparison with other 8x30/32 binoculars.
Gijs van Ginkel

Hare,
The pictures you are showing are from the Zeiss Conquest Mark 1 8x30 made by Zeiss Hungary, weight 548 g, close focus 3m, FOV 120m/1000m, eyerelief 15 mm , transmission 78-79%. You can find these data in our test report that starts with the Zeiss Deltrintem etc. on the WEB-site of House of Outdoor. The test also shows some pictures and data in comparison with other 8x30/32 binoculars.
Gijs van Ginkel
Gijs van Ginkel Thank you very much for the reply. These are 8x40 B T* binoculars with ABK prisms, they are not 8X30. I will have a look on website. Cheers David

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back