• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Congratulation to all at Bird forum (1 Viewer)

malgos

As you are all probaly aware a well known manufacturer of scopes and bins as launched a new web site. I,ve been visiting this site to see how things are progressing and basically they are,nt. Its not a free site although the free guest membership which was initially for 30 days as been extended to 90 days. New articles are very rarely posted and any members posts fail to receive a response from staff or other members if there are any!
So congratulations to ALL THE STAFF at BIRDFORUM for an excellent site.
The opposition have a long way to go to begin to catch you up and I doubt any of them can.
Keep up the good work and many thanks for an interesting,informative and enjoyable site.
Malcolm

Thank you,Malcolm and well said;I'm only a Moderator so the thanks goes elsewhere,but this site is a bit of a phenomenon!

Hear, hear. I took out a trial membership to "the other place" and used the site a couple of times but haven't bothered since. Why would I when BF is so superior.

Three cheers for Steve and Ollie in particular and all other members in general.

On behalf of the Moderators & admin Staff A very big thank you. Without you the members & your frequent posts we could not do it without you. We are all very grateful Steve & ollie who no doubt will get a mention in the New years honours list & perhaps an OBE.

CJ

colin j said:
.... We are all very grateful Steve & ollie who no doubt will get a mention in the New years honours list & perhaps an OBE.

CJ
For those people not familiar with the British honours system the OBE is a special award for people who contribute the most to furthering the cause of global internet access for avifanua enthusiasts. It stands for "Online Birding Excellence" but is sometimes erroneously quoted as being "Oddie's Birding Extravaganza" (in honour of the royal personage who presents the awards each year). ;)

.... And can I add my appreciation for all the efforts put in by the moderators and staff. Excellent job!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back