• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

High Tide at Snettisham - Feb 2009 ? (1 Viewer)

Robin Edwards

Hi,

I am looking to schedule our local RSPB field trips for next year and would be interested if anyone could help me with any useful weekend dates in February next year when the tides will be high at Snettisham to allow optimum views of the wintering shorebirds.

I don't believe that the RSPB have yet published next year's tide timetable for Snettisham - does anyone have any details that would help with planning such a trip ?

Many Thanks
Robin

Hi there - if you email the reserve ([email protected]) they should be able to help you. The new tide timetables should be available imminently, so they'll either send you one (in exchange for an SAE and 50p), or they may just be able to tell you when is best.

Hope that helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back