• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Mull? Helpful resource (1 Viewer)

Marcus Conway - ebirder

I built a google map for my recent trip to Mull with the help of information from many - thanks. I have embedded it into my website.

You can find it here

It is currently in a test format dependant on feedback and whether it gets many hits.

There is no gen regarding nesting birds. Please contact me if you feel there are any locations that should be removed form the map and with other suggestions of improvements.

Hope it helps!

Marcus
Great report on Mull, clearly the weather was kinder to you than it was the week beforem when we were there. Map is good and very useful. Icredible the birds that could be found in better weather. Also like your website, some stunning images.

Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back