• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Salthouse Coffee Van. (1 Viewer)

firefox32

Yo.

Although not strictly to do with birding, I feel I should mention how nice the coffee is from the chap in the white van at Salthouse beach car park. He is well worth a visit, he is a very nice man, his coffees are excellent and very well priced. If you need a caffeine boost or warming up after a good seawatching session or long walk at Salthouse pay him a visit, you will enjoy. Latte is my fave.

On the birding front, at Salthouse today between 3.30 and 4.50pm I managed a manx shearwater, couple of arctic skuas, red throated diver, guillemot, numerous gannets and scoters and lots more of the common stuff.

Regards.
Fox. B :)

Are you suggesting I am the coffee van man???? Relative???? Friend???? No, not at all. I don't even know his name. All I know is he does great coffees for us when we visit Salthouse.

I met the coffee man on his first day at Salthouse, and was his second customer - he was really friendly and always has been to this day. I told him as soon as a rare turned up he would be mega busy. The next day the Blyth's Reed turned up on the mound and he was run off his feet.

Readers.

I tried him yesterday for the first time and i will without doubt be paying him a visit next time i go to salthouse. Topbloke.

Happy birdin.

he once let me off about 30p when i didn't have enough for Coffee AND Biscuits, i wouldn't recommend the chippie at Salthouse though - crinkle chips yuck!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back