• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Song - Clips not working? (1 Viewer)

lizmcm

It's that time of the evening when the bird's are competing to make the loudest noise - and I'm trying to identify the culprits. (Not that I'm complaining - I think the sounds are wonderful). I've gone to the BF Bird Song forum and found the list of birds - but when I click on a name, I get a message saying that "RealOne player could not locate the specified clip" - any ideas please?
LizMcM

I've gone to the BF Bird Song forum and found the list of birds - but when I click on a name, I get a message saying that "RealOne player could not locate the specified clip" - any ideas please?

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the Bird Song forum - I'm blowed if I can find it!

John Fleet

Sorry about the slow response - (unexpected visitors) - I've tried various of the clips, all garden birds including the house sparrow. My computer is defaulting to Real Player. I will try uninstalling it, as I never use it for anything else, & see what happens.
LizMcM

That did the trick...Thanks Brian. I got rid of Real Player - it's defaulting to something else now and works a treat.
But I haven't identified the bird that sounds like a creaking gate - it creaked non stop for about 20 mins! Perhaps you can solve that one for me as well??
LizMcM

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back