• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What bird sings this song? (1 Viewer)

Dawna_56

United States
Hi. There's a bird outside who sings a pretty song, but I can't see it to try and identify it by image. I hope by posting the sound someone can tell me what bird it is. I'm in Boston, Massachusetts, so I think it's native to the area. The sound is toward the end.

.Bird

Thank you. I can very well believe that because I've seen cardinals on the grounds here. Last year I saw two of them together outside my apartment. They were a male and a female. I'm so glad to know this bird call, and happy the cardinals are still around here.

sounds like a Northern Cardinal to me, it's got that repetitive and almost metallic quality to it
Thank you. I can very well believe that because I've seen cardinals on the grounds here. Last year I saw two of them together outside my apartment. They were a male and a female. I'm so glad to know this bird call, and happy the cardinals are still around here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back