• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

day in Kochi (1 Viewer)

viator

Singapore
Subject to quick turnaround of a biz visa will be heading to Kochi late next week - work will only allow 1/2 - 2/3 of a day at the end before I need to fly back out of India. Suggestions pls of where to spend the time..

Thanks in advance

Hi Viator,
I don't know if this reply is too late, but have a look at my report and if you're thinking of hiring a guide, then you couldn't do better than Eldhose. He's highly knowledgeable and his rates are very reasonable.

You can read all about it on india.coolbirding.com

Happy birding and let us know how you get on.

Managed to get all day at Thattekad yesterday - an amazing place and many endemics/near-endemics in a very enjoyable day.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have been hearing a lot about this place called Thattekad. Will definitely make it a point to visit there if I travel to Kerala.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back