• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss bins classic mint cond for sale (1 Viewer)

twitcher

Have to let go of 10x40 B/GA TP CLASSIC am a little reluctant however such is life.. these binoculars are in mint condition original box ect.. will consider only sensible offers these bins unlike some do not deprecate with time and are a good investment.. as well as a beatifull joy to use I am sad to sell but like I say such is life !!

twitcher said:
Have to let go of 10x40 B/GA TP CLASSIC am a little reluctant however such is life.. these binoculars are in mint condition original box ect.. will consider only sensible offers these bins unlike some do not deprecate with time and are a good investment.. as well as a beatifull joy to use I am sad to sell but like I say such is life !!

Would you please tell me how much you want to sell this item for?
Thanks

classic binos

cheam18 said:
Would you please tell me how much you want to sell this item for?
Thanks
Hi Cream if I were to sell them quickly I would ask a very reasonable £380 they are in mint condition like new except of course they have been used no scratches anywere on them whatsoever, reason for selling have an MS condition and find them a little heavy on my arms of course there not heavy realisticly so to speak its my arms are just weak" such is life", thank you for your interest. best regards Twitcher..

johnvp said:
Are these the Zeiss 10 X 40 ClassiC, like Cabela's have sold in the past for US$749 to $799??
Sorry to get back a little late I can only say that they are Zeiss bins with a Zeiss gaurentee of 30 years have mine still blank, with original packageing sorry am unable to elaborate as to how much Cabela's is selling these bins if in fact they are the exact same am no expert on binoculars if u have read other post u wil see as to my reason for selling, I bought these as a one of and never to sell again binocular however I am unable to enjoy them holding them steady for any reasonable time ect, thank you for your interest best regards Twitcher..

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back