• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A hello and help needed from the north east of england (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone,

Signed up to the bird forum a while ago now but haven't visited in just as long. Was wondering whether someone could help me with the site. Which areas/forums are good for birding in the north east England. And are there any clubs etc in the newcastle/ Northumberland area?

Thank you for any help in advance!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I'm sure someone from your side of the pond will have some answers for you ;)

Hi James and a warm welcome from me too.

We have a number of members in the North East, and you'll come across most of them in these forums. There's also a lot of information about birdwatching in The Opus (one of the tabs at the top of the page). This has links to the Northumberland articles, which I hope you find useful.

Meantime I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Thanks for the quick responses KC and delia!!

Those links were exactly what I was after. This is such a great and in depth site, after some time away from it I was struggle to navigate my way round again.

I always enjoy the great work on this site. Big thanks to all those working hard to make it possible

Welcome back to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back