• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Incorrect title on gallery photo (1 Viewer)

Stranger

I have just uploaded a photo to the gallery and have given it the wrong title.
How do I correct this.
Please move this post if it is in the wrong forum,

Hi Stranger

At the bottom of the photo details is an option to Edit photo. Click on that and a screen will open with all the fields in it that you can change.

Hope this helps... come back if you need to for more advice.

EDIT: just had a look.... are you sure that isn't an adder:-O

Hi Stranger

At the bottom of the photo details is an option to Edit photo. Click on that and a screen will open with all the fields in it that you can change.

Hope this helps... come back if you need to for more advice.

EDIT: just had a look.... are you sure that isn't an adder:-O

Thanks Delia,I managed to figure it out while waiting for a reply,the original pic showed a Marsh Harrier,
You could say I adder senior moment there

Thanks Delia,I managed to figure it out while waiting for a reply,the original pic showed a Marsh Harrier,
You could say I adder senior moment there

LOL Love it3:)

I think we've probably all done that, or something similar.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back