• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BBC2 Elephant Family and Me (1 Viewer)

Telephoto Paul

Not as remarkable as the wolf one that went out a coupe of Christmases ago, but an enjoyable couple of hours. Glad to see the bull recovered from the horror of the snare.

Not as remarkable as the wolf one that went out a coupe of Christmases ago, but an enjoyable couple of hours. Glad to see the bull recovered from the horror of the snare.

Agreed... enjoyable watch and the snare was horrible to see, and I am glad that Gorden found the Elelphant in time in need of vet attention

The big tuskers with 7 foot tusks where wow and i pray to goodness that they remain safe for the rest of their lives,

I'm never quite sure I want to see as much of Gordon's emotion as he sometimes puts into his narrative but the camera work and his nerve are faultless. After all the scuttling from potentially risky situations, to see him filming in the middle of the herd.... well, rather him than me!

The super-tuskers were awesome. Full marks to the Tsavo wardens and keep up the good work.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back