• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sunrise/sunset. (1 Viewer)

The first one, again from the bedroom window, at 16.23 and the next two at 16.45.

Attachments

• SS2710081.jpg
    SS2710081.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 58
  • SS2710082.jpg
    SS2710082.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 59
  • SS2710083.jpg
    SS2710083.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 65
Great pics everyone:t:

Was tempted to do one myself tonight but those bloomin electricity pylons are forever in the way!! (see my previous contribution!!) One day I will attempt to find a vantage point where there are none!!

Matt

WOW! Fantastic pics, Bea! Interesting to see that the cloud formations in yours and my second two are very similar, something to do with strong upper winds I think making the wispy nature of them.

Sunrise this morning was just a golden ball rising...no chance of a pic.

2 brilliant sunsets, Bea! Such rich colours!:t:

Sunrise this morning, pic taken at 6.50am!

Attachments

• P1280319 [].JPG
    P1280319 [].JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 29
It does, Ruth! We now have the dizzy heights of 4.6c!

There may be a few good sunsets around the country this evening!

With snow forecast for Wales, it was no suprise to be greeted by this glorious Shepherds Warning.

Absolutey stunning pics everyone

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 39
This was the only brightness that I saw all day, just a fleeting glimpse shortly before sunset.

Attachments

• SS301008.jpg
    SS301008.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back