• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello from Berkshire (1 Viewer)

SkyeSonia

Hi

My username is SkyeSonia and I hail from Berkshire although we are lucky enough to spend much of the summer in Pembrokeshire, with some excellent birding opportunities.

We're off to Spain in April 018, specifically Extremadura, so I've registered on this site to pick the brains of birders who have already travelled there for tips etc (amongst other things, I'm sure!)
Regards

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t: I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions ;)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi SkyeSonia and a warm welcome from me too.

You will find a thread dedicated to Extremadura in the Spanish section of the forum, also we have an excellent article in The Opus that you might like to read. You can find it HERE; you will find it full of useful information.

Meantime I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi SkyeSonia and a warm welcome from me too.

You will find a thread dedicated to Extremadura in the Spanish section of the forum, also we have an excellent article in The Opus that you might like to read. You can find it HERE; you will find it full of useful information.

Meantime I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Thanks for the information. I've had a quick look at the links you suggest and they seem very useful. Many thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back