• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Covers for Photography Equipment (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
hi there

After our trip to the Birdfair on Saturday 2014, we decided to invest in one or two things.

The covers for optics equipment is a definate yes for us, as my OH is so fussy when it comes to looking after his optics

This was another solution for us, so we will use accordinally.

Anyone else bought similar 'covers' and what do you really think of them.

Regards
Kathy
x

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I've used their products on some of my camera gear, but I found it to be very expensive for a small piece of neoprene. After sourcing some neoprene with a thin material on one side on ebay, I have made several covers of my own using contact cement to hold them together. They work great, but I haven't tried one for my bins yet.

They are expensive for what they are but I guess they do a job and pay back in terms of resale price if you decide to sell your gear. Paint scratches cost money !

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back