• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UR Galaxy ? (1 Viewer)

Leif

Has anyone bought from UR Galaxy?

I purchased a lens from them, and it arrived with a fraudulent invoice for a repair (to avoid tax), no purchase invoice and no warranty. They keep claiming to have sent a warranty, but none has arrived.

I can't say I would purchase from them again without a warranty.

Thanks.

Has anyone bought from UR Galaxy?

I purchased a lens from them, and it arrived with a fraudulent invoice for a repair (to avoid tax), no purchase invoice and no warranty. They keep claiming to have sent a warranty, but none has arrived.

I can't say I would purchase from them again without a warranty.

Thanks.

A friend and I have both purchased Kenko TC's from them and have no complaints - delivered on time /well packed/orders acknowledged etc., If you bought on ebay have you posted feedback that the seller could respond to and/or rectify the situation? Most sellers do not want adverse reports in their history. The non-arrival of the warranty could just be a postal problem and they may well be entirely blameless. Was packing/delivery time etc as expected? If so then it may just be a glitch as I say.

Good luck.

Adrian

Only used them once and never again, ordered a battery from them for my D200, it never arrived, they then said after 3 weeks it was out of stock and I should wait, I requested a refund via Paypal which I got and they then posted a non paying bidder against me to get there listing fee back, eBay sorted it out but will never use them again, should have stuck with Kea Photo who I've never had a problem with
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back