• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cheap Accommodation For Visiting Skomer? (1 Viewer)

Andrew

wibble wibble
Hello,

Can anyone please advise of decent yet simple accommodation for visiting Skomer Island with cheap prices for a few days or a week?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Sorry Andrew. We camped at Hook Farm just outside Marloes. I think there was a B&B nearby, but not particularly cheap. Just found a Youth Hostel near Marloes. Forgot about that... it was full when we wanted to go.

D

Thanks Delia, I shall look up Hook Farm. I have considered the YHA as I have vouchers but it is not suitable for other family members unfortunately. They like a bit of soft bedding and luxury.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back