• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Robin evidence! (1 Viewer)

pie

He's at it again! Pinching the moss from my log!

(sorry folks, this is me showing off now i know how to post pictures)

Attachments

• robin resized.jpg
    robin resized.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 45
well the evidence is there and it speaks for itself, lets just hope he finishes the job and that you have lots of baby robins around the garden.

Scott

Very nice pie.I wish I could solve the photo problem.Whenever I even get close, I can't remember how I got there.Very frustrating.

maurice

Nice photo pie. I have the same probs as Maurice. It will be all different when i get my digi camera..................... May need a lesson or two!!!

A lovely shot Pie! Like Ant, I hope he uses the moss for nesting and breeds by you.

Maurice and Brian, there are plenty of folk to help here, just ask the questions. Do you mean the actual taking of photos Maurice, or putting them on the board?

Sue

good pic :t:

we have black birds that regulary displace the mulch from the flower borders.
i guess they are finding insects under the bark chippings,it's amazing how much surface litter they can sift through.i watch them through my bedroom window,bark chippings and dead leaves flying in all directions :'D

matt

matt green said:
i guess they are finding insects under the bark chippings
Hi all,
I'm facing a losing battle with my bark chippings at the moment,as have 2 families of them both having recently taught the youngsters the joy of "bark flicking"!!!! lol!! :-O
So funny to watch though as they seem to do a little hop and a jump too!
Best wishes,

Attachments

• Image(418).jpg
    Image(418).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 37
Ruth Daniel said:
Hi all,
I'm facing a losing battle with my bark chippings at the moment,as have 2 families of them both having recently taught the youngsters the joy of "bark flicking"!!!! lol!! :-O
So funny to watch though as they seem to do a little hop and a jump too!
Best wishes,

thats exactly what we get..bless em :-O

matt

Hi all,
Just want to pick up on comments made by Brian and Maurice, I may have been a bit premature in "showing off" insomuch as, yes Ive managed to post pics in cutting the size down but its a long winded 18 point procedure!! starting with "open paint".
Umm

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back