• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds seen on the edge of the Tsiribihina River, Aug 2014 (1 Viewer)

golbargesepid

Hi dear friends.
Here are some birds seen on the riverbank, while canoeing along the Tsiribihina river.
Unfortunately I have no idea of even the birds family and would be so thankful for your help.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_8808.jpg
    IMG_8808.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 162
Presume the Tsiribihina river is in Iran? What part of Iran?

Look like sparrows of some sort, with the strong face pattern perhaps a Petronia.

Certainly no locality of this name in Iran; presumably Madagascar as in post above, where there's a river and area of this name in northwest.

Hi dear friends and thank you for your kind responses.
Excuse me for forgetting to write the name of the country, As dear Biancone an Kahraba told, this river is in Madagascar.
and one more excuse for delay in respond for I was in a birding trip.

Would be so thankful for your help.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back