• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron 25-50 wide zoom? (1 Viewer)

Boogieshrew

I'm wondering if Opticron have any plans to produce a zoom that has wider fov than the SDL and HDFs that are available currently.

I like the Swaro/Leica at al 25-50x wide zooms but can't afford them.

I like the look of the Opticron HR66 but not the fov of the zooms that go with it. Not that I'm knocking those e/ps, I use the HDF zoom currently on a MM2 ED but I do like the wider fov of the 25-50s.

A HR66 & 25-50 WA would be nice is what I saying.

Anything in the pipeline Opticron?

This is a mystery for me since other brands, most probably produced by the same Japanese producer, have wide angled zooms and one have even 2 different models...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back