• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from El Salvador! (1 Viewer)

Julio Acosta ES

Julio Acosta El Salvador Birder Guide
Hola a todos! Hello everyone! It will be a great to share this space with all of you from around the world. I am from El Salvador and any questions you may have about my country it will be a great pleasure to answer. Hopefully you can come down one day and take a look around. I've been a tour guide for the last 12 years and two years ago decided to specialize in birding at first reading a lot and then to the field. I hope to learn a lot at the forum and I hope I can also help with anything you need to know about the birds of my beautiful country El Salvador. And leave all of you a little gift a photo of our national bird Eumomota superciliosa (Turquoise-browed motmot) taken at the Bicentenario Park in San Salvador one of the places you can bird really safely in the city. Greetings everybody and looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Attachments

• DSC03883a.jpg
    DSC03883a.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 49
Hi Julio and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to hearing your news and will hopefully see some of your lovely pictures in the Gallery too.

Hi Julio, welcome to the forum. You live in a great country for birding.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back