• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Did you like last night's Wild In Your Garden Revisited last night? (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
I think it was great hearing how it was done etc and it was nice that Bill even took us to the place Simon King wasn't allowed in which was were all the Badger sets were Can't Wait for the next series next year by the way just to let you know Bill Oddie Goes Wild 4 starts next week :king:

Quote from 'Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Book':

"...Even more significant is where you wear your binoculars. It's likely to be round your neck, I know that (though I have seen binoculars slung over the shoulder)..."

Well, there was 'Our Bill,' last night with his bins over his shoulder - mind you it did allow the 'Leica' label on his binocular-strap to appear on top of his shoulder for all to see!

guffers said:
Bill Oddie Goes Wild is one of my fave programmes on telly. Any idea where he's going to this series anyone ?
In this one he goes to exotic places like Califonia,Iceland and Africa

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back