• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pareeeee's Drawings... (1 Viewer)

Pareeeee

Animal Lover
Pareeeee's Art

Hi
I am mainly a portrait artist, doing portraits of people's pets. Here's a pencil drawing I did of a wolf, and a digital painting I did on the computer of a Golden Eagle, using my mouse!!!! (that was back before I had a tablet for my computer lol...)

The last one of the heron is a work in progress - I am using my Pen Tablet to draw it in photoshop. I will upload it when finished...

Also working on a pastel painting of a goldfinch...no photos yet...

Attachments

• WolfHowl.jpg
    WolfHowl.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Golden_Eagle_by_Pareeeee.jpg
    Golden_Eagle_by_Pareeeee.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 65
  • uae.jpg
    uae.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 74
Hi Paris, good to have you on board.
These are great and show a wide range of tecniques and huge skill (amazed at your mouse-work on the eagle portrait!!!!). There are others around who know a lot about digital artwork and can appraise it better, but it looks superb to me.

Welcome along Paris.

I have a day job as a digital retoucher and I know how you feel about drawing with a mouse, my Wacom was a revelation! But how much do I now want a cintiq....

Mike

Welcome to the best bit of the forum, these pictures show a lot of skill and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back