• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photos On facebook! (2 Viewers)

shezza

Hi all, at the top of a facebook page there is a menu of Timeline, About, Photos, Friends & More. Under the Photos there is a number of 2. When I click on it it goes to 2 photos of me. Yet I have about a hundred photos which I can see when I go into your photos! When I go onto friends Facebook their photos are there on the left hand side with the correct quantity. How do I get this on my Facebook?

Gawd... I've no idea about Facebook really - it's been a mystery to me for a long time and I hardly every look at my page now, but went to have a look to see what you're talking about... and there along the top is a row of "Friend suggestions" a load of girls in suggestive poses!

I think I'm as suspicious of FB as I am of EBay and PayPal.

Anyway, sorry Shezza, hope someone can sort you out.

From your description it appears that the 2 is referring to photos of you; that is photos you are tagged in.

Gawd... I've no idea about Facebook really - it's been a mystery to me for a long time and I hardly every look at my page now, but went to have a look to see what you're talking about... and there along the top is a row of "Friend suggestions" a load of girls in suggestive poses!

I think I'm as suspicious of FB as I am of EBay and PayPal.

Anyway, sorry Shezza, hope someone can sort you out.

Mmm so why have I not got that one lol.

Hi all, at the top of a facebook page there is a menu of Timeline, About, Photos, Friends & More. Under the Photos there is a number of 2. When I click on it it goes to 2 photos of me. Yet I have about a hundred photos which I can see when I go into your photos! When I go onto friends Facebook their photos are there on the left hand side with the correct quantity. How do I get this on my Facebook?

Sounds like you are seeing the photos that others have tagged you in. Isn't there tabs of "Your Photos" or "Albums" on the same page as the 2 photos are seeing?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back