• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7D battery not charging. (1 Viewer)

Hi I've recently bought a 7D (second hand Ebay and out of warranty.) I went to the Gambia for ten days and bought a Blumax LP-E6 spare battery for the trip. Both batteries were fully charged before I left and I took the charger with me. (Along with a plug converter.) When I tried to charge both up over there, the light flashed singly 6 times before flashing rapidly for the rest of the time. It charged neither the Canon nor the Blumax battery. I suspected it may be a voltage problem, but having returned home, it still does the same and will still not charge the batteries. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how did you sort it? Is it a simple fuse needing changed or will the whole charger need replaced?
Thanks in advance
Donald

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back