• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ordered another pair (1 Viewer)

rdfish1

I finally used my credit at swfa. I was going to push them to waive the restocking fee on the Leupold Pinnacle return since they didn't have the item in stock that I wanted (discontinued Vortex Viper 8x42) so i could order from cameralandny, but the CS lady put me on hold and found a pair in the warehouse. She said it happens periodically, the computer can be slightly different from shelf stock but they were brand new, unopened merchandise. Anyway, while I still have uneasiness over the restocking fee, they were great to deal with on all other elements and I appreciated the extra effort she took to check the warehouse. That saved me the restocking fee and she shipped for free.

I'll get the new binocs Monday and will be interested to see how they compare to the others I have used in comparison as well as the new Legend Ultras I have and like very much. From what I have read, they are terrific binoculars with outstanding customer service and warranty coverage at a decent price point, particularly the discontinued price of $400.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back