• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help Please (1 Viewer)

Lucy88

I have a Wren's nest just above my back door with which has 4 babies in. I havent seen the mother Wren since last night and now there is a red kite hanging about as they are making a racket lol, i dont know what to do, any help would be much appreciated. thank you xxx

Welcome to BirdForum, Lucy.

The best advice I can offer is to leave well alone.

Unfortunatly the mother didnt return, they started to drop out of the nest. I kept the 3 that fell warm in a towel and a box, I was advised to keep the box near to the nest which I did, the 4th baby fell into the box yesterday evening. They didnt survive unfortunatly, there were 5 babies altogether one of which stayed in the nest where it died. I tried my best to help them and keep the safe. Such a shame they are beautiful birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back