• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Serial number on 350D (1 Viewer)

LozSanders

hello,

Trying to register my canon 350D but for some reasons its saying incorrect serial number. I've tried all the numbers I thought it would be but it's not working?! Where do I find this number?

Thanks
Lauren

Try right clicking on a thumbnail image in the zoombrowser. Call up properties if its like the 300D it embeds the camera serial number in every image. In the utilities you should be able to put your name in the camera too.

Robert

LozSanders said:
hello,

Trying to register my canon 350D but for some reasons its saying incorrect serial number. I've tried all the numbers I thought it would be but it's not working?! Where do I find this number?

Thanks
Lauren
I had the same problem. You will find you need to register it on the European site. The address should be with the paperwork or on the box somewhere. You will also get your free Flash card through this site, if they are still doing the offer.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back