• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ghana Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

tittletattler

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot at short notice but due to one person dropping out for medical reasons I need one more person to make a trip to Ghana cost effective.

The trip will cost £2500 all in including flights for 15 nights. We would arrive in Accra at 19:50pm on Saturday 18th Feb. We would leave on Sunday 5th March at 22.50pm.

It is fully guided (Ashanti Africa Tours) and will focus on regional endemics although a day or two at Mole NP may be possible.

I have reserved flights till midnight tomorrow so contact me by text on 07766694549 or email me at [email protected] if interested.

A jab for yellow fever is essential and a visa is required (turnaround 10-15 days).

Cheers,

Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back