• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Service. Shoddy sums it up. (1 Viewer)

Twite

Though some may be happy with the service, I am not.

On 30th May I contacted the company via the email address on the website with a query about purchasing replacement eyecups. I went this route because I live outside the US and I made this clear in my email. All info was submitted, model number etc. No response, nil, nada, zilch.

So if you people from Bushnell read this, no big woo-hoo for you.

Perhaps your mistake was to mention you live outside the US. My experience of large companies is that they consist of regional fiefdoms that may as well be at war with each other for all the cooperation they display.

That said, I've been shocked at how long it takes companies to reply to emails – probably a policy to reduce back-and-forth chitchat. It's conceivable that you'll still get a response.

You may be right, time will tell.

I did mention that I had family in NYC and suggested that I would use that route if delivery to Europe caused a problem. Delivery to either would have been fine for me. At this point I am just bothered by the lack of response.

Thanks for your input.

Though some may be happy with the service, I am not.

On 30th May I contacted the company via the email address on the website with a query about purchasing replacement eyecups. I went this route because I live outside the US and I made this clear in my email. All info was submitted, model number etc. No response, nil, nada, zilch.

So if you people from Bushnell read this, no big woo-hoo for you.

One email not returned says little about anything. Are you sure someone even got it?

I sent my bushnell bins in to have them repaired. My postal tracking number says they were delivered on May 28th. Bushnell still doesn't have them entered into their system and don't know where they are in their repair center. Someone was going to look into it over a week ago and get back to me. Still no word. I'll never buy another bushnell product again. In fact I'm considering selling all of my other Bush(league) products and going to Leupold.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back