• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

competition time (1 Viewer)

Mouldy

skywatcher, dragonhunter
Hello folks,

Don’t know if this is of any interest to anyone or indeed if it has already been mentioned somewhere but BBC Wildlife magazine have announced a new Wildlife Art competition in the November issue.
Some blah blah...
Free to enter blah blah, 14 categories (including birds) blah blah, up to 5 entries blah blah, upload by jpeg blah blah, trip to Brazil blah blah.
There is supposed to be a link on the website www.bbcwildlifemagazine.com but doesn’t look as if it’s been updated yet. Anyhow deadline is not ‘til February so plenty of time if anyone feels the urge.

Cheers, still love looking at your work on here.

Alan M

Very interesting, thanks Alan.

To be judged by a group including realist artists. I might even have a pop...

Mike

Nice piece of sleuthing Nick - looks like plenty of scope for quite a few venerable members of this Forum to have a crack.
Well flagged Alan - cheers.

Nice piece of sleuthing Nick - looks like plenty of scope for quite a few venerable members of this Forum to have a crack.
Well flagged Alan - cheers.

Aye Tim, would love to see the names of some of the regulars from here in the list of prizewinners, yourself included of course.

Thanks for the link, missed this one!
Just been having a look at your website - seems to be a problem with the links (or my computer!), shame because there are some very interesting picathartes thumbnails that I'd like to see bigger.

Yes, noticed the same thing, Nick. Looks delightful, though, would love a look at the rest (your banded pitta is mouthwatering).

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back