• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

email client (1 Viewer)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
My wife is using Windows live email client on her Win7 machine and have some weird responses from the program every once in a while. Is there a good alternative? The client must be able to work with three different email adresses.

thanks
Niels

Agree with Keith -- I also use Thunderbird, and use it with many email accounts, with no problems.

BTW, have you gave Gmail any thoughts? I use Gmail as my main email account, and use a few different email addresses with it. It works great! Not sure if you are looking for an actual windows email client, though.

Last edited:
Thank you all. Both Lene and I have a Gmail account, but also other email accounts, and what I was asking was about was an actual Windows client. Thunderbird does sound like it is worth a try!

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back