• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is there anyone with same problem ? (1 Viewer)

BrianB

I had a great tit pair last year who raised 9 chicks who all fledged successfully , This was my first success after a couple of barren years. Just before Xmas last year a , Great Tit started roosting inthe box, I don't know if it is the same bird as last year but it is still coming back every evening and roosting. Hoping that I will have the same success as last year I tought it would be great to video and save snippets and make bit of a story about them. I bought an EZCAP dongle which came with some software called Honestech as the capture machine. My probleem is that with the Honestech it will not show a preview in the preview pane. It will record from the box but I can't preview what it is downloading or capturing until I come to edit the clip. I have tried contacting both Ezcap and Honestech with no response so I'm wondering if anyone else had problems with this software and if so how did they overcome it, Alternatively can anyone suggest any other capture software I might try. I am using Dell Inspiron Laptop running Windows 10. The camera equipment came from Green Feathers and the Ezcap dongle from Amazon Thanks for reading , Brian.

Honestech isn't Honestech anymore it is now Vidbox. You could try installing the latest software for there.

I have used a similar product many moons ago and seem to recall that it worked with various software.
NCH was one.

I had a quick look for video capture software and there are lots to try.

Honestech isn't Honestech anymore it is now Vidbox. You could try installing the latest software for there.

I have used a similar product many moons ago and seem to recall that it worked with various software.
NCH was one.

I had a quick look for video capture software and there are lots to try.
Hi Mono. T.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back